Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make this configuration:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Operate from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own cookies: These are those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
- ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THAT THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Session cookies: They collect data while the user browses the web in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
- ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for proper web browsing.
- Customization cookies: They allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the provider to analyze the navigation carried out by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the web page, as well as to carry out statistics on the most visited content, number of visitors, etc. .
- Advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, according to the content of the web itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web page according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), MITS Informática informs of the cookies used on our website:
- Facebook : fr
- Google: 1P_JAR
- Google: ANID
- Google: CONSENT
- Google: NID
En mits-informatica.com se utilzan cookies técnicas y de personalización, en sesión y persistente.